Deployment of Equate Health Platform:
- Partnership with UC Davis for Nutrition and Health Innovation (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/equate-health-joins-uc-davis-healbe-nutrition-health-innovation-research-collaboration-2233450.htm)
- Partnership with Rohm Semiconductor for developing Cuffless Blood Pressure: (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/08/1285295/0/en/ROHM-and-Equate-Health-Partner-to-Develop-a-Breakthrough-Cuffless-Optical-Blood-Pressure-Monitor.html): (https://www.sensorsmag.com/components/rohm-equate-health-develop-cuffless-optical-blood-pressure-monitor)
- Equate Health Chronic Disease management platform is currently in deployment by Bay Area Home Care Medical Group, California.
- Dr. Doug Zlock, John Muir Medical Group, Walnut Creek, California
- I feel that Equate Health’s Diabetes Management Platform is an excellent tool for both patients and health care providers. It helps patients recognize patterns in their glucose profile and enables them to effectively communicate with their doctor. For the healthcare provider, it provides the necessary information to identify glucose patterns, easily detect values out of range, and provide appropriate feedback on an ongoing basis. In all, the platform will help patients manage their diabetes more effectively, thereby decreasing the risk of complications.